PAY NO HEED TO THE BEAUTY OF WOMEN

PAY NO HEED TO THE BEAUTY OF WOMEN
(For had I not seen her beauty, I had not fallen into this great iniquity. Matthew 5:28) True Life story by Pastor Pelumi Paul Jacob - An excerpt from Reuben Testament

And behold I call to witness against you this day the God of heaven, that ye walk not in the sins of youth and fornication, wherein I was poured out, and defiled the bed of my father Jacob. And I tell you that he smote me with a sore plague in my loins for seven months; and had not my father Jacob prayed for me to the Lord, the Lord would have destroyed me. For I was thirty years old when I wrought the evil thing before the Lord, and for seven months I was sick unto death.
And after this I repented with set purpose of my soul for seven years before the Lord. And wine and strong drink I drank not, and flesh entered not into my mouth, and I eat no pleasant food; but I mourned over my sin, for it was great, such as had not been in Israel..................

........And now, my children, love the truth, and it will preserve you: hear ye the words of Reuben your father. Pay no heed to the face of a woman, Nor associate with another man's wife, Nor meddle with affairs of womankind. For had I not seen Bilhah bathing in a covered place, I had not fallen into this great iniquity. For my mind taking in the thought of the woman's nakedness, suffered me not to sleep until I had wrought the abominable thing.

Pay no heed, therefore, my children, to the beauty of women, nor set your mind on their affairs; but walk in singleness of heart in the fear of the Lord, and expend labour on good works, and on study and on your flocks, until the Lord give you a wife, whom He will, that you suffer not as I did.

God bless you. - Pst Pelumi Paul Jacob
#WATCHOUT #ORCG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He wants to Forgive you for your Sins

7 Biblical Facts About Jesus You Probably Did Not Know